- The art of procrastination ... (03 Jun 2020)
About postponing things I have to do. Or about appointments, paying for goods and so on. A darker side of my autism.
- Acceptance of Autism - The How and Why (21 Apr 2020)
It's hard for some people to accept that they're autistic. In this post I want to discuss the ways in which I have accepted my autism as an integral part of myself and why that is so important to me.
- How do you think positively? | Stay happy (15 Apr 2020)
How do you keep thinking positive? What kind of tricks do I use to stay positive and what can you do if it all goes wrong? In this blog I try to answer these questions.
- The power of positivity | Stay happy (08 Apr 2020)
It is quite an art for most people to stay positive in times of crisis. Often, because they are already thinking negatively in basic thoughts. One way to do this is to adjust your thoughts and try to bend to positive thinking.
- Autism is a construction, not a disease New scientific research (11 Feb 2020)
New "primer" has recently been released. A kind of "The State of The Nation" about the state of scientific research on autism. Dr. Ruby Sapphire summed up the main points of this research, in which some interesting points emerged. Including that autism is a construction and not a disease!
- It all starts with understanding (29 Jan 2020)
In order to understand each other, respect each other and live with each other, basic understanding is needed. Understanding for neurodiversity, understanding for yourself, understanding for someone else and understanding of reality. That this is lacking in some people and institutions, is a subject for today.
- Meltdown - Old vs New behavior (22 Jan 2020)
This post will deal with my meltdowns. How I used to deal with them and how I can better find my way in them now. Meltdowns are not only for children with autism, but also for adults.
- Pokémon Go as an ice breaker (16 Jul 2019)
About using Pokémon Go as an icebreaker in making social contacts. The possibilities for making new contacts and having fun.
- Social camouflage (25 Jun 2019)
Social camouflage and autism. How I duck under the radar of many people and how it influences my life.
- Still waters run deep (19 Jun 2019)
Still waters. About having autism and reconizing feelings and emotions, a personal story