Links to other websites
Here are some links to other websites that may be of interest to people. These websites are about autism, or are related to this.
All links are in Dutch!
- Gewoon autastisch: The website of Mama Isidore about experiences with Autism and her personal story
- Dit is ook autisme: Michel’s personal blog about his view of his autism. One of the few other men who blogs (in Dutch) that I have found.
- A-typist: A-typist.nl is a blog by, for and about adults with autism. Here you will find information, experiences, recognition and tips for dealing with and living with autism.
- Roos vindt een weg: Personal blog by Rosan van der Zee about her autism.
- NVA Blog lijst: An overview of blogs on the NVA website
- NVA - Nederlandse Vereniging voor Autisme
- Autisme Online
- ATN - Autisme Team Noord-Nederland: The place where I received my diagnosis and received the first aid after the diagnosis.
- Scauting: Scauting helps normal and highly gifted people with autism continue to live, work and learn. The place where I do daily activities.
- JP van den Bent stichting: JP van den Bent foundation supports people in their lives. From them I get my guidance at home and support in all facets of life.